Since hosting it's first Grand Prix in 1987 the circuit has developed into a classic...
Mugello nestles in the Tuscan hills above Florence...
A truly historic venue that was a closed road course...
The first race was held on 26 May 1927 on an 8.7 km layout on public roads...
The circuit was originally built in 1969 and was rebuild to it´s actual 4.3km layout in 1996
Designed in 1969 it hosted its first GP in 1980...
A purpose built GP facility with dramatic earthworks providing challenging changes in elevation...
Posted on 15 Sep 2015
The last Rookies Cup action of 2015 - Two races at Aragon