"Also, thanks to Kike Bañus (principal of all KSB sport schools), Nico Terol, Jorge Martínez Aspar, Gino Borsoi, Jose María and all the family of the Aspar team for being part of this great dream that I'm living."
"My best race of 2020 was the last one in Valencia, despite the crash. I choose it as the best race because of the way I did the whole race. In this race I achieved the level to fight side by side with the others to be able to come back from positions behind and to be able to lead the race in a good way."
Leading Pedro Acosta in Valencia
"I also managed to drive my KTM the way I wanted and I felt very comfortable with it. I was in the group, then I went backwards, I went back to fighting in the front positions and I managed to prepare well for the last lap. It is the race that I enjoy the most."
Showing the way in Valencia
"In 2020 I learned many things, it was a year in which I have been able to be in the Hawkers European Talent Cup and in the Redbull Rookies Cup, and thanks to this I have been with pilots of a high level who have taught me many new things."
Winning in Motorland Aragón
"Also, in the FIM CEV Repsol series I learned how to manage a championship. And in the Red Bull Rookies Cup, I was able to improve my aggressiveness, my agility and speed to adapt to new circuits and a new bike and to manage a group race. But the most important thing I have learned is that I still have a lot to learn."
"My goal for 2021, in the FIM CEV, is to try to feel well at the Moto3 as soon as posible and to improve race by race and little by little to gain the level of that category."
Winning the ETC
"And in the Red Bull Rookies Cup, first improve my weak points from last year and try to be all races in the front group. And finally, learn the new circuits as quickly as possible and adapt quickly."
• 4th Red Bull Rookies Cup, best results 1st, Aragón 2 Race 2, 1 x 2nd, 1 x 3rd, 5 x 4th. Fast from the start he was 4th in all 4 first races of the season. He looked likely to be 2nd in the title chase after his mid season win but late season incidents wrecked that, 2021 could be his year. • 1st European Talent Cup.
• 5th in European Talent Cup (Honda NSF250) 2 x 2nd, 2 x 3rd
• 1st in the CEV Spanish Championship (RMU 85GP) 6 x 1st, 1 x 2nd
8th in the CEV Spanish championship (RMU 85GP) 2 x 4th
• 1st Madrid Championship of minispeed (minimoto 6.2) 4 x 1st and 2 x 2nd • 1st Madrid championship of minispeed (minimotard Kawa 65cc) 5 x 1st and 1 x 2nd
• 1st Spanish Cup of minispeed (minimotard Kawa 65cc) 5 x 1st and 1 x 2nd
• 1st in the promo Racc-3 - Catalan championship of minispeed (moto 4.2 tire 5) 12 x 1st
• 2nd Motodes mini alevin A - Valencia championship of minispeed (minimoto 6.2) 8 x 2nd and 2 x 3nd • 1st Madrid championship of minispeed (minimoto 4.2) 5 x 1st and 1 x 2nd